- 3 Day Startup Events & Deadlines
- Alumni Events (Students Free)
- Campus Wide Events
- Houston Entrepreneurial Community
- Lilie Lectures (4-5pm)
- Liu Distinguished Visitor Series
- MBA Only Events
- Napier Rice Launch Challege Workshop
- Rice Alliance & Community Events
- Rice Angel Network
- Rice Launch Challenge
- Technology Innovation Lecture Series
- Thinking Differently Lectures (4-5pm)
- Past Events
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Come learn about the application process for the Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC). At VCIC, students act as VCs for the day. Real startups pitch, and judges assess the performances. For more information check out http://www.vcic.org/
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Want to represent Rice Business in Silicon Valley on February 22nd? VCIC is the world’s largest venture capital competition with over 70 universities competing. Students play the role of VCs who have around $100MM to invest in one of the startups presenting. You will be assessing the investment opportunities and pitching an investment strategy to the VC judges.
VCIC is NOT a business plan competition. VCIC is the only place students get to be VCs for the day. You will be participating in a highly interactive simulation of the VC process in which YOU are the VCs. Real startups come to pitch to you, and VC judges assess your performance.
More information here.